WE BELIEVE IN ENSURING A CLEAN & GREEN FUTURE
Shree Naman Group is committed to creating better living and working spaces through sustainable development. We not only build world class infrastructure, but also spearhead a socio-economic revolution to build an India of equals where basic shelter is for everybody.
- We extremely care about sustainable environment so we implement a number of effective designs and construction methodologies to achieve them
- Best quality insulation such as low E-value glass to minimize heat loss
- Use of low energy bulbs and battery-operated trucks on our sites
- Our developments have provision for rainwater harvesting tanks and STP in every location to recycle water
- Our buildings are designed in a way that makes optimal use of sunlight as well as natural ventilation
- Investments in wind farms to provide a clean and renewable source of energy
- 27 wind mills in power deficit regions of Maharashtra, which offset carbon emissions by approximately 49,039 tonnes per year.
- It is our endeavour to get our future developments LEED / GRUHA Certified
Shree Naman Group strives to be a socially responsible group and strongly believes in development which is beneficial for people. Through our various associations, directly and indirectly, we support educational programs, build old age homes, primary health care centres, 'Dharmashalas' (Rest Houses) etc. and also provide medical relief to schools and the community at large.
With an aim to promote sports, we also support and nurture budding Indian Cricketing talents thereby producing cricketing legends at National and International platforms through our one-of-its-kind venture "Naman Payyade Cricket Academy".
Besides this, we feel our responsibility does not end here and thus we have developed and maintain the Green Zones of the International Finance and Business Centre-BKC, Mumbai creating a greener work environment for the people working there.
At Shree Naman Group, we are ensuring a cleaner and greener future for the world while we proudly contribute in building the India of tomorrow.